All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt can bypass language and impairment and allow for the expression of thoughts or feelings too difficult to communicate with words. Offering tools to assess cognitive skills that often escape detection on verbal tests of intelligence or achievement, this book helps in identifying those at risk for violent behavior or masked depression.
- Author BiographyRawley Silver, Ed.D, is the former director of the National Institute of Education project. Recognized as one of the early developers of art therapy in the United States, she is a recipient of the Honorary Life Membership Award from the American Art Therapy Association, and has authored more than seventy journal articles, book, and reports. As a nationally recognized painter, Dr Silver has been listed in Who's Who in American Art since 1980, and has had seventeen solo exhibitions. Her web site is www.rawleysilver.com.
- Author(s)Rawley Silver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.