All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings to life the rich history and traditions of the Notre Dame Glee Club. Including over one hundred photographs, the stunning large-format book examines the early history of the ensemble before 1915, its robust membership, rehearsal and concert customs, and the contributions of its conductors through the decades.
- Author BiographyMichael Alan Anderson is associate professor of music at Eastman School of Music. He served as assistant conductor of the Notre Dame Glee Club from 1994 to 1997. He is the author of St. Anne in Renaissance Music: Devotion and Politics (Cambridge UP, 2014). Still an active performer, Anderson is Artistic Director of Schola Antiqua of Chicago, a professional early music ensemble dedicated to the performance of repertory before the year 1600.
- Author(s)Michael Alan Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight825 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.