All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of indigenous music-making in New World societies, including the Aztecs and the Incas.
- Author BiographyGary Tomlinson is Annenberg Professor in the Humanities at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Gary Tomlinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.