All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.44Trending at £4.86
- £12.08Trending at £12.52
- £5.77Trending at £6.24
- £6.44Trending at £6.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.83
- £9.62Trending at £10.09
- £8.96Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionA 60-day program to achieve personal and business transformation, presented in the form of an internet blog, with a foreword by former snooker champion Shaun Murphy.
- Author BiographyDean Thorpe is a speaker, presenter and top-level Business Alignment Consultant. In 2007 Dean teamed up with the World Snooker Champion Shaun Murphy to create their Breaking the FrameA business consulting programme. His consulting firm, CJC, boasts a number of blue-chip companies among its client list, including Vodafone, Axa, Halifax, Prudential, Aegon and more.
- Author(s)Dean Thorpe
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.