All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how to expand on negotiation strategies and develop language skills to enhance success in negotiation. This book includes real-life examples that reveal how to detect subtleties in manner and speech that negotiation novices fail to notice. It shows how to influence and redirect the conversation to address what you need.
- Author BiographyKathleen Kelley Reardon is professor of management and organization at one of the world's leading business schools, the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business. During the research and writing for this book, she was also visiting professor of philosophy at University College, Cork, and distinguished research scholar at the Irish Management Institute. A member of Phi Beta Kappa and a prolific, best-selling author, speaker, and consultant, Reardon is an expert in negotiation, persuasion, and politics in business.
- Author(s)Kathleen Kelley Reardon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.