All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn over 400 full-colour photographs, this work brings us eye to eye with the smaller majority - the 99 percent of animal life that is smaller than a human finger. It takes us on a visual journey into the often overlooked world cloaked by a leaf, camouflaged on the surface of a rock, or even trapped underfoot.
- Author BiographyPiotr Naskrecki is Director of the Invertebrate Diversity Initiative of Conservation International and Research Associate with the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publisher Book Awards: Environment/Ecology/Nature Category Silver Award 2006.
- Author(s)Piotr Naskrecki
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note450 color illustrations
- Weight1296 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.