All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionEighteenth-century Doctor Edward Jenner saved millions of people from smallpox and other diseases by developing vaccination - and paved the way for future advances in medical science. This title presents a true story of one man's fight against a deadly disease. It includes a 4-page section of colour photos. It is intended for children aged 8-12.
- Author BiographyAlan Brown is an established children's author. He is also active in community publishing and has had numerous poems and stories published in local magazines, performed on tape and broadcast on radio.
- Author(s)Alan Brown
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2006
- Content Note4 pages of photos
- Weight105 g
- Width128 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.