CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.85Trending at £11.38
- £9.00Trending at £9.47
- £9.75Trending at £9.85
- £3.49Trending at £5.51
- £3.20Trending at £3.48
- £7.00Trending at £10.39
- £9.54Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive cookbook that emphasizes delicious and nutritious eating.
- Author BiographyTina Landsman Abbey is a self-taught home cook and baker, and a co-editor of several cookbooks including Cooking with Love: The Best Recipes from Montreal's Finest Cooks. Gail Goldfarb Karp's love of great food stems from both her paternal Polish grandmother and maternal Hungarian grandmother's wonderful cooking from whom she inherited a keen sense of taste. Joe Schwarcz is director of the McGill Office for Science and Society, a columnist for the Montreal Gazette, and host of The Dr Joe Schwarcz Show on CJAD 800 in Montreal.
- Author(s)Gail Goldfarb Karp,Joe Schwarcz,Tina Landsman Abbey
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note178 photos, full colour throughout
- Weight1637 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height7128 mm
- Spine661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.