All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sniper is a new dynamic weapon for Black against both 1 e4 and 1 d4. In this book Charlie Storey presents a repertoire for Black with his favourite opening.
- Author BiographyCharlie Storey is a FIDE Master and the winner of many tournaments in the UK . He has been teaching chess for over 15 years and is the author of The National Chess Syllabus. In 2009 he coached the England junior team at the Under-16 Olympiad.
- Author(s)Charlie Storey
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.