CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionCombining detailed analysis with a close reading of historical narratives, documentary evidence and first-hand interviews, this is the first book on conflict to look seriously at the issue of ethnic identity and what it means for future peace.
- Author BiographyFranke Wilmer is Associate Professor of Political Science at Montana State University, and serves on the editorial board of International Studies Quarterly.
- Author(s)Franke Wilmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notemaps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.