All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a unique and agenda-setting interpretation of nature and ecology.
- Author BiographyKlaus Eder has written extensively on class, social movements and social structure. He is author of the New Politics of Class (SAGE 1993).
- Author(s)Klaus Eder
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/1996
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePublished in Association with Theory, Culture & Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementEnlarged edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.