All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin months of the magazine's first issue it came under attack by right-wing political groups, particularly the Hurst newspaper chain. This book provides a selection of the interesting and historically important articles from the magazine with a comprehensive introduction and critical commentaries on the selected articles.
- Author BiographyEugene F. Provenzo, Jr. is a Professor in the School of Education at the University of Miami. He is the author or editor of over seventy books dealing with educational policy, African-American history, curriculm, computing and the history of education.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistory of Schools and Schooling
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEugene F. Provenzo
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.