CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the interplay of emotions and social relationships.
- Author BiographyLarissa Z. Tiedens is Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior in the Stanford Graduate School of Business. She earned her BA in Psychology at Carleton College and her PhD in Social Psychology at the University of Michigan. Her research has focused on emotions in social contexts, cognitive consequences of emotions, and processes involved in stratification. Colin Wayne Leach is Associate Professor in the social psychology program at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He received his academic training at Boston University, University of Michigan, and University of California, Berkeley. He is co-editor of Immigrant Life in the US: Multi-disciplinary Perspectives (with Donna R. Gabaccia, 2013).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Emotion and Social Interaction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byColin Wayne Leach,Larissa Z. Tiedens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.