All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a major contribution to understanding forensic evidence and its role in the criminal justice system. Arguing that forensic evidence can be understood as a form of knowledge, the author reveals that each piece of evidence has a social life and biography.
- Author BiographyCorinna Kruse is a lecturer in the Department of Thematic Studies-Technology and Social Change at Linkoping University.
- Author(s)Dr. Corinna Kruse
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.