All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rich and compelling analysis of how cultural globalization occurs, including the structural conditions, personal meanings and social interactions involved.
- Author BiographyDouglas W. Blum is Professor of Political Science at Providence College. His current research focuses on the connections between globalization and identity in the former USSR, and his publications include National Identity and Globalization: Youth, State, and Society in Post-Soviet Eurasia (Cambridge, 2007).
- Author(s)Douglas W. Blum
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.