All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStereotyping -- the process of perceiving and reacting to people in terms of their group membership -- is a widespread phenomenon, and one of the most widely investigated topics in social psychology. This new book is about the causes and consequences of stereotyping.
- Author BiographyRussell Spears is Professor of Psychology at the University of Amsterdam. Penelope J. Oakes is a Senior Lecturer in psychology at the Australian National University. Naomi Ellemers is a Lecturer at the Free University of Amsterdam. S. Alexander Haslam is a Lecturer at the Australian National University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight596 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNaomi Ellemers,Penelope J. Oakes,Russell Spears,S. Alexander Haslam
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.