All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.19Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA concise introduction to the writings, life, and influences of Georg Simmel - an important sociologist whose work is now taught across sociological theory courses worldwide.
- Author BiographyHorst J. Helle is a native and resident of Germany. He has an MBA from the University of Kansas. Before and after his graduate work there, he studied at the university in his hometown of Hamburg. There he received another business degree, a doctorate of philosophy in sociology, and the license to teach sociology as Privatdozent. Then he held tenured professorships at the Aachen Institute of Technology, the University of Vienna, and the University of Munich. Throughout his career he has worked in other countries, including spending a year as a research fellow at The University of Chicago and, since 1996, teaching in mainland China. For additional information and a list of his publications, see http://www.horst-helle.de.
- Author(s)Horst Jurgen Helle
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Thinkers Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.