All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for applied linguists and students on applied linguistics courses, who are familiar with recent developments in the field of SLA.
- Author BiographyDavid Block is a Lecturer in the School of Culture, Language and Communication at the Institute of Education, University of London. He has published numerous articles and chapters on a wide variety of topics in applied linguistics and is co-editor (with Deborah Cameron) of Globalization and Language Teaching.
- Author(s)David Block
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2003
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.