All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book social workers need to make sense of the key elements of children's and family law. Now in a fully updated second edition, it reflects recent changes including the Working Together to Safeguard Children guidelines for inter-agency working, Children and Families Act 2013 and the Crime and Courts Act 2013.
- Author BiographyLynn Davis is an independent legal trainer and consultant. She has specialised in child care law since 1989, and has acted as a solicitor for local authorities, parents and children. She regularly provides legal training for professionals working with children and has taught on the law module for student social workers. She is the author of See You in Court: A Social Worker's Guide to Presenting Evidence in Care Proceedings and A Practical Guide to Fostering Law: Fostering Regulations, Child Care Law and the Youth Justice System, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Lynn Davis
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.