All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of social networks in defining the identity of sophists, philosophers and Christians in the early Roman Empire.
- Author BiographyKendra Eshleman is an Assistant Professor of Classical Studies at Boston College.
- Author(s)Kendra Eshleman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleGreek Culture in the Roman World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.