All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Social and Political Philosophy of Mary Wollstonecraft brings together new essays from leading scholars, which explore Wollstonecraft's range as a moral and political philosopher of note, taking both a historical perspective and applying her thinking to current academic debates.
- Author BiographySandrine Berges is a philosopher working at Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey. Her research interests are in Ancient moral and political philosophy, feminist history of philosophy, and feminist ethics. She has published three books: Plato, Virtue and the Law (2009), Wollstonecraft's a Vindication of the Rights of Woman (2013) and, A Feminist Perspective on Virtue Ethics (2015). Alan Coffee is a philosopher working at King's College London. His research interests are in social and political philosophy, particularly in the areas of freedom, equality and global justice. His special interest is in recovering the political philosophy contained in women's writing in the eighteenth century and in slave narratives in the nineteenth century.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlan M. S. J. Coffee,Sandrine Berges
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.