The Sociology of Long Term Conditions and Nursing Practice by Palgrave Macmillan (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Feb
- £14.11+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by netrep
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful examination of the sociology surrounding major long term conditions, this is the final volume in the successful Sociology in Nursing Practice series. Demonstrating a high level of scholarship, it makes excellent use of current research to illuminate the social context of long term conditions and the patient's experience.
- Author BiographyELAINE DENNY is Professor of Health Sociology and Head of Health Policy and Public Health Division at Birmingham City University, UK. She has a background in hospital and community nursing and taught health sociology to students on health related courses for 20 years. Elaine has co-authored with Sarah Earle a health sociology text Sociology for Nurses. SARAH EARLE is Senior Lecturer in Health and Social Care at the Open University. She has taught sociology as applied to health and healthcare for over 15 years and has published widely in this field. Sarah has co-authored with Elaine Denny a health sociology text Sociology for Nurses.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSociology and Nursing Practice
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 4 figures
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byElaine Denny,Sarah Earle
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.75Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.