All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader through the chief sociological approaches to the professions, addressing their strengths and weaknesses. This title discusses the social exclusivity that professions aim for, in relation to social stratification, patriarchy and knowledge.
- Author BiographyKeith Macdonald has published numerous papers in Sociology, The British Journal of Sociology, and has contributed to many edited editions on the Sociology of Work and the Professions.
- Author(s)Keith M. Macdonald
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.