All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 185 drills to help players and teams practice individual techniques and team tactics. Divided into four categories - training, fundamental skills, position-specific and tactical, each chapter contains drills submitted by a coach at one of the USA's top NCAA Division I programmes.
- Author BiographyKirk Walker has been the head softball coach at Oregon State University since 1995, leading the Beavers to six NCAA tournaments. He is highly involved in the sport on many levels. He is currently the second vice president of the US National Fastpitch Coaches Association, in charge of lining up presenters at the annual convention. He was one of six finalists for the 2004 USA Olympic coaching staff and has coached the USA Elite team since 2002. He is the organiser of an annual collegiate tournament held in Palm Springs early in the spring. Walker is very well-liked and has had great success in organising people and projects.
- Author(s)Kirk Walker
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 102 black & white halftones
- Weight585 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £11.76Trending at £12.34
- £9.95Trending at £10.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.58
- £14.35Trending at £14.97
- £11.01Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.