Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAs today's highly interconnected business processes lead to an increasing complexity of software, this volume explores the dilemma from the perspective of CIOs/CTOs, software architects and auditors, showing how their divergent interests can be reconciled.
- Author BiographyDr. Roger Gutbrod is Ombudsman for Development and Vice President for SAP Architecture Audits at SAP AG in Walldorf, Germany. Dr. Roger Gutbrod studied Mathematics and Computer Science at University Wurzburg. He joined SAP in 1991 as a developer for financial applications. He has held various positions as a software developer, project lead, people manager, and chief architect. He has been a contributor on many customer projects and was responsible for many activities in industry tailored solutions, which gave him unique insights into the different aspects of software architecture. Dr. Christian Wiele is Chief Development Architect for SAP Architecture Audits at SAP AG in Walldorf, Germany. Dr. Christian Wiele studied Physics at the University of Kiel and Marburg. He received a Ph.D. in theoretical physics from the University of Essen. He joined SAP in 1999 as a technology consultant. His various positions in consulting, pre-sales support and as chief architect in development provided the basis and the experience for establishing the new concept of SAP Architecture Audits. With an entrepreneurial mind set he is constantly looking for new challenges. Christian is interested in physics, complexity theory, and jazz music.
- Author(s)Christian Wiele,Roger Gutbrod
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.