Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionAims to promote an understanding of the origins and dynamics of the software industry in a number of key emerging markets - Brazil, China, India and Israel, and to establish what experiences, are potentially replicable in other prevailing markets. This book will be of interest to academics with an interest in development economics or technology.
- Author BiographyEdited by Simon Commander, Managing Partner, Altura Partners, UK and Professor of Economics, IE Business School, Spain
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited bySimon Commander
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.