All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do contemporary American movies and directors have to say about the relationship between nature and art? This book surveys American cinema from 1990 to 2002 with substantial descriptions of sixty films, emphasizing small-budget independent American film.
- Author BiographySteven Dillon is Professor of English at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine.
- Author(s)Steven Dillon
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.52Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.32
- £8.95Trending at £9.34
- £19.96Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.