All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan Riley is a major in the British Army. After a six month tour of duty in Afghanistan, he is coming home to the wife and young daughters he adores. The outside world sees those reunions as a taste of heaven after months of hell. But are they? Can a man trained to fight adjust again to family and domestic life?
- Author BiographyJoanna Trollope is the author of sixteen highly acclaimed bestselling novels. Sh has also written a study of women in the British Empire, Britannia's Daughters, as well as a number of historical novels. Born in Gloucesterhire, she now lives in London. She was appointed OBE in the 1996 Queen's Birthday Honours List.
- Author(s)Joanna Trollope
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/08/2014
- Weight425 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.47Trending at £7.68
- £12.99Trending at £23.19
- £7.67Trending at £8.33
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.06
- £11.90Trending at £12.07
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.