All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of all the relevant passages containing the term Son of Man in both Matthew and the Parables of Enoch.
- Author BiographyLeslie W. Walck received a PhD from the University of Notre Dame, IN in 1999. He also received an M.Div from Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN, a M.A. from Oxford University in the United Kingdom, and a B.A. from Augsburg College in Minneapolis MN. Currently he is Pastor of Colfax Lutheran Church, Colfax, WI, and participated in the 2005 Enoch Seminar in Camaldoli, Italy.
- Author(s)Leslie W. Walck
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJewish and Christian Text
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.