All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John DuVal
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight314 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Introduction byDavid Staines
- Table Of ContentsCONTENTS: Introduction; Bibliography; Translator's Introduction; Map; The Song of Roland; Glossary/Index; Appendix: La Chanson de Roland.
- Author BiographyJohn DuVal is Professor of English at the University of Arkansas. David Staines is Associate Professor of English at the University of Ottawa. He received the Ph.D. degree from Harvard University, where he has also taught, introducing Canadian literature courses there. The author of many articles on medieval romance, medieval drama, and Arthurian literature of the Middle Ages and the nineteenth century, he has also edited Responses and Evaluations: Essays on Canada by E. K. Brown and The Canadian Imagination: Dimensions of a Literary Culture .
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.98
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.61Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.