All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Song of the Body: Dance for Lifelong Wellbeing is a fascinating and highly researched look at dance as a profession, an industry and a hobby. The book celebrates dance as a powerful means of enhancing physical and emotional health at all stages of life. Foreword by Darcey Bussell CBE
- Author BiographyThe Royal Academy of Dance is one of the world's most influential dance education organisations. Our exams set standards in classical ballet worldwide and we are a global leader in dance education and Continuing Professional Development for dance. Founded in 1920 to set standards for dance teaching within the UK, today the RAD has a presence in 79 countries, with 36 offices and over 14,000 members worldwide. They count more than 1,000 students in their teacher training programmes and more than a quarter of a million students are being examined on its syllabi. The RAD's patron is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Author(s)The Royal Academy Of Dance
- PublisherRoyal Academy of Dance Enterprises Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Academy of Dance Enterprises Ltd
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.