All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spanish element in Texas water law is a matter of utmost importance to many landholders whose livelihood is dependent on securing water for irrigation and to many communities particularly concerned about water supply. This book offers a readable study of the subject.
- Author BiographyBetty Eakle Dobkins, a native Texan, was Assistant Professor of History at Southwest Texas State College, now Texas State University, in San Marcos, Texas.
- Author(s)Betty Eakle Dobkins
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1959
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteb&w figures
- Weight590 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.