All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays collected here evaluate the broad range of contexts - from political thought and militarism to art and religion - in which images of Spain and Spanish culture were created by the inhabitants of the Italian peninsula in the sixteenth century.
- Author BiographyPiers Baker-Bates is a Research Associate in Art History at the Open University, UK. Miles Pattenden is Lecturer in Early Modern History at Jesus College, Oxford, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleTransculturalisms, 1400 -1700
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 18 b&w illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMiles Pattenden,Piers Baker-Bates
- Series Edited byProfessor Ann Rosalind Jones,Professor Jyotsna Singh,Professor Mihoko Suzuki
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.