All listings for this product
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £3.88Trending at £4.19
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith advice on adding some laughter to oral presentations, this book offers guidance to using humour in speeches teaches the tact and timing necessary for dropping successful one-liners. It is organised alphabetically to help the speaker can easily find the right joke or piece of speaking advice.
- Author BiographyRobert Orben is the author of 2100 Laughs for All Occasions, 2400 Jokes to Brighten Your Speeches, and The Speaker's Handbook of Humor and served as a speechwriter for Gerald Ford. He lives in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Author(s)Robert Orben
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Weight226 g
- Width146 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.