All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe effective and fun-filled way to teach spelling to elementary students<p>The Spelling Teacher's Lesson-a-Day gives teachers 180 engaging and ready-to-use lessons-one for each day of the school year-that boost spelling skills in students grades 3-6.
- Author BiographyEdward B. Fry, Ph.D., is professor emeritus of education at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is the bestselling author of numerous books including The Reading Teacher's Book of Lists from Jossey-Bass. He is the former director of Rutgers's Reading Center and is recognized internationally for his Readability Graph which is used by teachers, publishers, and others to judge the reading difficulty of books and other materials.
- Author(s)Edward B. Fry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleJB-Ed: 5 Minute Fundamentals
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.99Trending at £12.48
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.