All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionUses fiction, essays, film, and art, as well as history and sociology, to look at some of the world's greatest cities - London, Paris, Moscow, New York, Chicago, Lusaka, and Sao Paulo - and presents a critique of utopian planning, anti-urbanism, postmodernism, and traditional architecture.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wilson is Professor of Social Studies at the Polytechnic of North London, and the author of a number of books, including Adorned in Dreams (California, 1988) and Hallucinations (Constable, 1989).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/03/1992
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteb&w photographs
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.