All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionAfter establishing its origins in the Beat generation, the civil rights movement and Ban-the-Bomb protests, this text demonstrates the impact of personalism on 1960s radicalism. It revisits the perennial questions of human purpose and cultural practice contested in the decade.
- Author BiographyJames J. Farrell is Professor of History, Director of American Studies and Boldt Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Humanities at St. Olaf College. He is the author of Inventing the American Way of Death and The Nuclear Devil's Dictionary.
- Author(s)James J. Farrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Radicals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.