The Squam Lake Report: Fixing the Financial System by Anil K. Kashyap, David S. Scharfstein, Darrell Duffie, Raghuram G. Rajan, Frederic S. Mishkin, Douglas W. Diamond, John Y. Campbell, Martin N. Baily, John H. Cochrane, Kenneth R. French (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by riachristiecollections
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
- £6.05Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fall of 2008, fifteen of the world's leading economists - representing the broadest spectrum of economic opinion - gathered at New Hampshire's Squam Lake. Their goal: the mapping of a long-term plan for financial regulation reform. This title distills the wealth of insights from the collaboration that began at these meetings.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. French is the Carl E. and Catherine M. Heidt Professor of Finance at Dartmouth College. Martin N. Baily is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. John Y. Campbell is the Morton L. and Carole S. Olshan Professor of Economics at Harvard University. John H. Cochrane is the AQR Capital Management Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago. Douglas W. Diamond is the Merton H. Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago. Darrell Duffie is the Dean Witter Distinguished Professor of Finance at Stanford University. Anil K Kashyap is the Edward Eagle Brown Professor of Economics and Finance at the University of Chicago. Frederic S. Mishkin is the Alfred Lerner Professor of Banking and Financial Institutions at Columbia University. Raghuram G. Rajan is the Eric J. Gleacher Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago. David S. Scharfstein is the Edmund Cogswell Converse Professor of Finance and Banking at Harvard University. Robert J. Shiller is the Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics at Yale University. Hyun Song Shin is the Hughes-Rogers Professor of Economics at Princeton University. Matthew J. Slaughter is the Signal Companies Professor of Management at Dartmouth College. Jeremy C. Stein is the Moise Y. Safra Professor of Economics at Harvard University. Rene M. Stulz is the Everett D. Reese Chair of Banking and Monetary Economics at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Anil K. Kashyap,Darrell Duffie,David S. Scharfstein,Douglas W. Diamond,Frederic S. Mishkin,John H. Cochrane,John Y. Campbell,Kenneth R. French,Martin N. Baily,Raghuram G. Rajan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £12.88Trending at £13.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.