All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst definitive guide to squatting as an alternative to capitalism, offering a unique insider's view on the movement.
- Author BiographyClaudio Cattaneo teaches ecological economics at the University of Edinburgh and the Universita Carlo Cattaneo in Castellanza, Italy. He is a squatter, bicycle mechanic and olive farmer. Miguel A. Martinez Lopez has been an activist-researcher in the squatting movement for more than a decade. He is one of the founders of the SqEK (Squatting Europe Kollective) network. SqEK is a network of activist-researchers which started to meet in 2009. It has held meetings held in Madrid, Milan, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, New York and Paris. Find out more at: http://sqek.squat.net.
- Author(s)Squatting Europe Kollective
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight476 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.