All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exceptionally detailed account of the German 6th Army's battle to take Stalingrad--from the moment it reaches the Volga, through the desperate street battles, to final collapse and captivity. Tells this story from the unique perspective of the German officers and men trapped inside the Red Army's ever-closing ring of forces.
- Author BiographyFrank Ellis is the author of Vasiliy Grossman: The Genesis and Evolution of a Russian Heretic; From Glasnost to the Internet: Russia's New Infosphere; and The Damned and the Dead: The Eastern Front through the Eyes of Soviet and Russian Novelists . A former academic and veteran of the British army, he currently lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Frank Ellis
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.56
- £16.77Trending at £20.46
- £20.23Trending at £20.62
- £8.74Trending at £11.76
- £16.12Trending at £17.92
- £10.16Trending at £14.52
- £9.48Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.