All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a growing trend of concern about the food we eat as the incidence of food allergies and intolerances increases. This book aims to help people take control of what they eat and the resulting 100 recipes are wheat-, gluten-, salt- and sucrose-free without being dull or lacking in flavour.
- Author BiographyTerence Stamp is a well-known actor and writer, and a good friend of his collaborator on this book, Elizabeth Buxton.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Buxton,Terence Stamp
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.