All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides guidance to individuals who are involved in the clinical preparation of aspiring principals and superintendents. It argues for a high-quality internship or mentoring experience.
- Author BiographyDonald G. Hackmann is currently associate professor and program coordinator of Educational Administration in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Iowa State University. He has over 15 years of experience in public schools in Missouri and Illinois. Donna M. Schmitt-Oliver is professor emeritus of Educational Leadership at Eastern Michigan University where she served for more than 25 years as a professor and administrator in the College of Education. She has taught in public schools in Michigan and Wisconsin. Jaclynn C. Tracy is currently professor of Educational Leadership and interim head of the Department of Leadership and Counseling at Eastern Michigan University. Dr. Tracy has taught in public schools for 15 years.
- Author(s)Donald G. Hackman,Donna M. Schmitt-Oliver,Jaclynn C. Tracy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.