All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith the 1965 discovery of oil and natural gas in the North Sea, both Britain and Norway faced the challenge of extracting it. The author explains the factors behind state involvement in offshore petroleum activities, and shows how Britain and Norway have intervened in the oil business.
- Author BiographyBRENT F. NELSEN is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. He completed much of his work for this study in Europe as a Fulbright scholar.
- Author(s)Brent F. Nelsen
- Date of Publication25/06/1991
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.