All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionDraws together a group of international policy analysts and researchers to examine the Academies policy and implementation. This book shows how the Academies Programme in England is an important site for examining the growth of neoliberal ideas and practices in the framing and delivery of public services such as education.
- Author BiographyHelen M. Gunter is Professor of Educational Policy, Leadership and Management at the University of Manchester, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHelen M. Gunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.