All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £15.40Trending at £16.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.53
- £9.12Trending at £9.23
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.04
- £11.68Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe State of Developmental Education is the first book to provide a thorough, comparative picture of how developmental education is carried out at higher education institutions and investigate how different state-level policies and priorities change the availability, types, and quality of developmental education available.
- Author BiographyAuthor Tara L. Parker: Tara L. Parker is Associate Professor in the College of Education and Human Development of the University of Massachussets Boston, USA. Author Michelle Sterk Barrett: Michelle Sterk Barrett is Director of the Donelan Office of Community-Based Learning at College of the Holy Cross, USA.
- Author(s)Leticia Tomas Bustillos,Michelle Sterk Barrett,Tara L. Parker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.