Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA title on the global status of land and water resources. It focuses on these key dimensions of analysis: quantity, quality of land and water resources, and the rate of use and sustainable management of these resources in the context of relevant socio-economic driving factors and concerns, including food security and poverty, and climate change.
- Author BiographyFAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) is a specialized agency of the United Nations and was founded over 65 years ago. It plays a leading role in international efforts to combat hunger. As part of the organization's core functions, FAO's staff of agronomists, foresters, fisheries and livestock specialists, nutritionists, social scientists, economists, statisticians and other professionals continually collect, analyse and disseminate data.
- Author(s)Olivier Dubois,The Food Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 12 colour tables, 13 colour illustrations, 34 colour line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.