All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a novel brimming with sensations - the taste of food, the smell of flowers, the texture of stone. It is an account of Daisy Goodwill's attempt to pull her life together - to make sense of it and give it meaning. She makes herself a witness at her own birth and even creates her own death.
- PrizesWinner of Pulitzer Prize for Fiction 1995 and Pulitzer Prize Novel Category 1994.
- Author(s)Carol Shields
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2001
- Weight381 g
- Width118 mm
- Height194 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.41
- £10.57Trending at £11.74
- £9.80Trending at £14.15
- £7.99Trending at £11.08
- £2.85Trending at £3.21
- £10.74Trending at £11.67
- £12.38Trending at £14.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.