All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKreger draws on new research to provide advice for navigating life with someone who has borderline personality disorder. Step-by-step suggestions--many from users of the author's comprehensive Web site--help readers set and enforce personal limits, communicate clearly, cope with put-downs and rage, and make realistic decisions.
- Author BiographyRandi Kreger has brought the concerns of family members who have a loved one with BPD to an international forefront through her www.bpdcentral.com , and the Welcome to Oz online support community. Through Eggshells Press, she offers family members a wide variety of more specialized booklets and other materials. She was also instrumental in the formation of the Personality Disorders Awareness Network (PDAN), a not-for-profit organization. Kreger is author of The Stop Walking on Eggshells Workbook and The Essential Family Member Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder. She speaks and gives workshops about BPD internationally.
- Author(s)James Paul Shirley,Randy Kreger
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight534 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £15.98Trending at £17.50
- £5.77Trending at £6.21
- £3.59Trending at £4.71
- £17.41Trending at £19.72
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
- £12.31Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.