All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.01
- £6.49Trending at £7.82
- £4.24Trending at £4.73
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
About this product
- DescriptionWonderland is part of our cultural heritage; a metaphor used by artists, writers and politicians for 150 years. But beneath the fairy tale lies the complex history of the author and his subject. This is their story: a history of love and loss, of innocence and ambiguity, and of one man's need to make Wonderland his refuge.
- Author BiographyRobert Douglas-Fairhurst is a Professor of English Literature at the University of Oxford, and a Fellow of Magdalen College. His most recent book, Becoming Dickens: The Invention of a Novelist, won the Duff Cooper Prize.
- PrizesShortlisted for Costa Biography Award 2016.
- Author(s)Robert Douglas-Fairhurst
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Weight727 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.