All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnconventionally fusing the the history of faith and reason in Islam, this book traces the Qur'an-inspired intellectual revolution that took off in the Islamic world of the seventh century, revealing its highlights and following it through to its sixteenth-century demise.
- Author BiographySari Nusseibeh is Professor of Philosophy at Al-Quds University in Jerusalem. His most recent book is What's a Palestinian State Worth? (2011) .
- Author(s)Sari Nusseibeh
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.